Digital and Analogue Liquid Level Transmitters
PSM has drawn upon 30 years of global marine industry application experience to develop a smart dual mode Modbus and analogue liquid level transmitter that offers you the highest possible standards in terms of performance, versatility, functionality and reliability. The ICT 1000 hydrostatic level transmitter’s pioneering capacitive measurement cell is manufactured in robust and durable ceramic. Our careful design of the sensor means the diaphragm is fully supported and protected against overload and shock pressure conditions.
The ICT 1000 transmitter body is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and employs a carefully engineered seal assembly in a choice of materials, which draws upon PSM’s marine application experience to provide a fully submersible (IP68) construction capable of withstanding the toughest operating conditions for many years.
Advanced features are not confined to mechanical design. The ICT 1000 features a powerful onboard micro-controller to precisely monitor the pressure related output of the capacitive cell. Process temperature is also monitored to provide a fully compensated measurement output.
For further information and technical details on our liquid level transmitters, please download
Our ict 1000 Hydrostatic Level Transmitter datasheets:
- DATASHEET 04H ict 1000 marine pressure transmitter
- DATASHEET 22R ict 1000 industrial
- DATASHEET 50L ict 1000 hydrostatic level transmitter
- Marine Tank Gauging
- MANUAL 049R ICT 1000 RFM ISR
- MANUAL 061 C ISS software
Our general arrangement drawings:
- S1264G ICT Flange Outline
- S1266d ICT A1, A3, A6 & S1 Installation
- S1309c ICT Hookup
- S1322c Submersible iCT with Internal Fixing Clamp
- S1323d submersible iCT with clamp & Pole GO
- S1324b submersible free standing ict
- S1327c iCT with running nut connection
- S1343b iCT Pole Adaptor Sensor General Outline Drawing
- S1347c iCT Pole Adaptor 1 inch Compression Sensor GA
- S1351b submersible camp iCT installation
- S1352b iCT Drain Wire Adaptor Sensor General Outline Drawing
- S1363c iCT Stilling Tube Installation Drawing
- S1364c iCT Pole Mounted Installation Drawing
- S1366d – RFM-ISR to RS485 Converter
- S1370a – RFM1 Circuit Board & Terminations
- S1371b – RFM4 Circuit Board & Terminations
- S1372a – RFM-ISR Circuit Board & Terminations
- S1390b iCT With Threaded Process Connection Adaptor General Outline Drawing
- S1399c – RFM10 Aluminium Termination Enclosure
- S1400a – iCT Flange Installation Recommendation
- S1402b – iCT Flange with Ball Valve Installation
or contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Designed and constructed for marine applications with industry body and type application approvals
- Robust construction gives reliable operation and low maintenance costs
- Wide span with a high measurement accuracy and long term stability
- Can operate either as an analogue 4 – 20mA hydrostatic level transmitter or can communicate directly to the host system using the RS485 Modbus protocol
- Full range of process connections and transmitter mounting options available
- Compatible with all common marine liquids and cargos: seawater, fuel and lubricating oil, bilge water etc.
- Digital bus and mA analogue outputs available on one transmitter. No remote mounted signal conversion electronics are required.
- Output available as level or volume via a user programmable height vs. volume table
- Programmable remotely via an RS485 modem and supplied software configuration tool
- Can be configured and operated as a direct pressure transmitter for liquids and gases