Tankstar 260 Series Marine Liquid Level Transmitter
The measuring principle of pressure in the Tankstar 260 analogue hydrostatic level transmitter is a diaphragm and L.V.D.T. sensor with power and signal linearisation via a remote mounted transmitter. This combines excellent responsiveness and long term stability The liquid level transmitter has the sensitivity needed to accurately measure shallow tanks but will sustain a fifty times overload without damage. The all welded level sensor is manufactured from high-grade alloys specifically selected for their stability and corrosion resistance. A wide choice of fittings and the remotely mounted amplifier maximises installation flexibility and serviceability.
The Tankstar 260 sensor is maintenance free and contains no active electronic components. A factory sealed cable is supplied with a heavy-duty outer sheath of cross-linked polymers, suitable for continuous immersion in seawater, fuels and hydrocarbons. This cable permits use of the sensor between temperature limits of -40°C to +105°C for safe area installations, or -40°C to +55°C for hazardous area installations.
For further information and technical details, please download
our Tankstar 260 Analogue Hydrostatic Level Transmitter datasheet:
our general arrangement drawings:
or contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Designed and constructed specifically for marine applications with all relevant industry body and type application approvals
- Full range of process connections and sensor mounting options available
- Compatible with all common marine liquids and cargo applications: seawater, fuel and lubricating oil, bilge water etc.
- Wide span with high measurement accuracy, long term stability and exceptional pressure overload resistance.
- Simple installation and configuration of the remote analogue transmitter does not require special tools or software
- Robust construction gives reliable operation and low maintenance costs