Fans driven by water or air, capacities ranging from 5,000 to 15,000 cubm/hr.
Victor Marine Gas Freeing Fan equipment, marketed under Victor Pyrate, is an established brand name when it comes to high quality and efficient marine equipment.
Developing and manufacturing Gas Freeing Fans for over 25 years, Victor Marine has a wealth of knowledge and experience in providing portable ventilation for VLCC’s to smaller Product Tankers and Chemical Carriers.
Victor Marine’s Gas Freeing Fan range offers both water driven and air driven fans, using unique design features which are considered the industry standard and include the following design features:
- Ultra-High performance water driven and air driven Gas Freeing Fans
- Uni-directional air flow- Supply or Extract mode by simple reversal
- Light weight easy “one-man operation” portable fan
- Available in High-Flow, Medium-flow and Low-flow throughput
- Fully Class Approved for use in “Anti Spark” Hazardous Areas
- Uses standard lay-flat hose with a selection of couplings
- Deck Connection flange to suit the standard 318mm diameter deck opening
Victor Marine Gas Freeing Fans are ATEX Approved, which means our complete range of fans are certified for intended use in potentially explosive and hazardous atmospheres and conditions. All components including impellers, castings and motors are designed with compatible materials or with incorporated anti-spark tracks – in full accordance with European Directive 94/9/EC.
For more information, please read the product brochure below